The Garden Grill is a restaurant located in “The Land’ pavilion in Epcot. It is known as the rotating restaurant with views of the Living with the Land attraction and excellent character experience dining….AND NOW THEY SERVE BREAKFAST!
It’s no secret to my family that breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, lol.
The Garden Grill began offering breakfast Nov 8th, 2015 hosted by Chip ‘N Dale
Some things to know before you go…
- Breakfast reservations starts as early as 8am (yes! You can get in before the park officially opens)
- This is an All You Can eat Family Style breakfast, foods that will be brought out to you include; Eggs, Mickey Waffles, Bacon, Ham, Tatter Tots, Biscuits and Gravy, Fruit and the deliciously giant Sticky Bun Bake! (look at all that gooey, yumminess up close!)
- I would recommend telling the host or hostess before you are seated that you would prefer a table on the lower level (better views, you won’t be staring straight at a wall)
- During this experience we actually had the characters come by our table twice, but that might now always be the norm, it wasn’t busy at all that morning.
- Try the POG juice, oh so good!
- There were really great character interactions, we didn’t feel rushed at all, and several characters played and goofed around with my boys.
- The characters you will meet are Chip, Dale, Pluto, and Mickey
- Adult cost is $29.99, Child cost was $17.99 (prices could vary depending on time of year)
Let us make your vacation even easier! We'll help you plan from the start and can advise you and handle your arrangements, including dining, fast passes, room requests, discount application, and celebrations. We are the same price or less than if you book on your own, and you get us for FREE! Have an expert on your side at zero cost to you and contact one of our agents today!