So, you say you want to runDisney, eh?! Well, you’re in luck! For a limited time, you can pre-register for the 2018 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, happening January 3-7, 2018 at the Walt Disney World Resort when booking with a package by contacting Jenny, or your favorite Travel Time agent!
Running with runDisney is an experience like no other, and the Walt Disney World Marathon is the most magical race on earth! You will get a chance to run through the Disney Parks before they open, while it is still dark out, and of course as you watch the beautiful sunrise over Cinderella’s Castle!
Along with the beautiful sights to see, you will encounter some of the friendliest runners on the planet. As a larger runner myself, I have heard some very unkind things, but at Disney there has been nothing but support. Even as someone speeds by, you’ll hear a friendly ‘Good Job! Keep it up!” or other words of encouragement.
You’ll even get to remember your run with professional on course photographers taking photos at iconic spots throughout the Walt Disney World Resort! The race photo’s in this blog are some of their great work from the 2016 Superheroes Half Marathon at the Disneyland Resort, aren’t they great?! The Memory Maker is definitely something you should consider getting for your visit, you’ll even get all the photos you take after the run when you visit the Theme Park’s at Walt Disney World!
The race will be a magical experience, and when you get that medal at the end, you are sure to feel a great sense of accomplishment! When you book your race weekend package with Travel Time, you will also get to stay in the middle of the magic at your favorite on site Disney resort hotel. Staying at the Walt Disney World® resort allows you to enjoy Disney fun for the whole family throughout the race weekend, long after you have left the course. Plus, when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel you’ll enjoy special benefits, including complimentary MagicBands, early access to Disney FastPass+ planning, and complimentary round trip Magical Express shuttle service from the Orlando (MCO) airport.
As if that isn’t enough, when booking with TravelTime you’ll get personalized support and knowledge in the planning process. We will assist with FastPass+ reservations, dining reservations, provide daily itineraries and even provide a preview of things happening in the park as your vacation draws near (plus so, so much more).
Here are a few things to know when contacting us for your free no obligation quote –
· Race Bib – When you book with this offer, you will be pre-registered for your selected race(s). This guarantees your Race Bib and entry into the selected events at the 2018 Walt Disney World Marathon weekend. You must provide e-mail of all runners registering for events. This is for runDisney to send a link in February when general registration opens that will allow you to enter details like Proof of Time, Shirt Size, etc. There will be no need to rush and register right as it opens – you have already purchased entry and are guaranteed a spot, so relax (and give a thank you to your travel agent when you see the madness of others trying to do it that morning)
· Required Package Components - Race Registration (any distance or challenge) and a room reservation at an on-site Walt Disney World Resort hotel (including Value resorts) – No ticket purchase required for this (though we would be happy to help with that and a dining plan)
· Room Rates – The rate you will be quoted is for a rack rate room, which means no discounts have been applied. As soon as promotions and special rates become available for your travel dates (approximately Summer), your travel agent will check to see if any of them ‘match’ your package and work to get that modified – so you can save your hard earned money for more race merchandise!
· Payment and Booking – All race registration fees will be due at time of booking, along with a deposit of at least $200. Payments toward room and other package components will be accepted, but must be paid within 45 days of travel date. You know what that means – you’ll have almost one full year to pay for this runcation!
· Race Costs –
o 5k= $80
o 10k= $120
o Half Marathon= $185
o Full Marathon = $175- 25th Anniversary Incentive, Book now to save $10 off February general registration prices of $185
o Goofy Challenge (Half and Full) = $355
o Dopey Challenge (All 4 races) = $550
· Be Aware - If you decide to cancel room reservation, that will automatically forfeit your race entry and you will not be refunded registration money (runDisney rules, not ours). Race bibs are also limited, we can offer this until Jan 15th, or until race bibs are sold out for this promotion.
Are you ready to have a stress free runDisney registration and race experience? Contact me today for your free no obligation quote! Don’t wait until registration and risk it selling out, get it all taken care of in one spot!
Photo Credits: 2017 Dopey Race Medal – Randy R, Travel Time Agent
Runner William – runDisney Photopass, 2016 Superheroes Half Marathon Weekend
Runner Jenny – runDisney Photopass, 2016 Superheroes Half Marathon Weekend
Other Travel Time runDisney blogs
Other Travel Time runDisney blogs
Let us make your vacation even easier! We'll help you plan from the start and can advise you and handle your arrangements, including dining, fast passes, room requests, discount application, and celebrations. We are the same price or less than if you book on your own, and you get us for FREE! Have an expert on your side at zero cost to you and contact one of our agents today!